Thanks Chuck, I may just do that. Thanks for the tip.

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
CHUCK REICHEL
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 8:21 AM
To: 'Sonar Switcher' via Pro Tools Accessibility
Subject: Re: More presets for Matt and others. PT Templates

Hi Poppa,

About Templates,

When I want to use my out board "hardware" devices, like my Eventide   H3000
Harmonizer,  or my STUDIO TECHNOLOGIES ECOPLATE III "Reverb plate".

http://platereverb.com/

I just import Session data from  a pro tools session template I made up that
only contains the tracks needed to access the outboard hardware devices already
hard wired in to my patch bay.

This makes it quicker than pulling up my patch bay chart and configuring the
I/o for my outboard gear each time! :)

Time is money!   ;)

Just do the same for the "software" Plugins, side of it.

Talk soon

Remember;

Behind every creative mix, Theres also the CREATOR!

YMMV

CHUCK REICHEL

soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com

www.SoundPictureRecording.com <http://www.SoundPictureRecording.com/>

954-742-0019

Isaiah 26 : 3

 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust