Hi Steve,
What I do is to select the tracks I want then hit "command G" to get in to the
groups dialogue.
I usually select the "edit/mix group option which is the pt default.
If you haven't been in to the groups dialogue I could walk you through it if
you want.
I'm on the east coast of the USA if you want to chat by phone. :)
Talk soon
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust