Hi Ricky,
Just to clarify things a bit!
On our bimonthly conference call with Avid yesterday
BTW only Mike  & Vin & myself were on the call this time!!!!!! ;)
the Pace subject came up as it usually  does, and Lets just say the some higher
ups at Avid were contacted "AFTER!" the namm show by Pace.
Notice the time line! :)
With out naming names at this point the "torch" has been lit under the issue.
To coin a phrase "Action speaks louder than Progressives CO2"! :)

If you want full details by all means give me a call!
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust