This happens to me quite often. Typically, when a track is to the
immediate left or right of the close or zoom buttons this behavior
Occurs. Some times, moving the track to a different spot in the track
order works for me. I've also closed the mix window and reopened while
dumping and restarting VO and this will work from time to time.

On 2/17/15, Slau Halatyn <slauhala...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> I've never seen this behavior specifically but, if I did encounter such a
> situation, I'd probably hide all tracks, bring up only the one track,
> maximize the window, minimize the window's display options under the View
> menu, scroll to track, quit and restart VoiceOver and/or quit Pro Tools or
> the computer in general. I don't know exactly which I'd try first or in
> which combination. I'm sure you probably considered most of those options
> already. Again, I've never seen that on my end but I'm curious how it
> resolves.
>
> Slau
>

> On Feb 17, 2015, at 9:49 AM, John André Lium-Netland
> <eml...@a-pro-studio.no> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Now and then I've seen the level meter for a track staying blank even
>> though there is signal on the track, but this usually is fixed by showing
>> only this track, hiding all others. But today I have been unable to get
>> the tracks to show anything else than blank. I've tried different
>> preferences for the level meter, but VoiceOver still only see a blank
>> field where the peak level should be read.
>>
>> Any ideas? :)
>>
>> Best,
>> John André

Warm Regards: