From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steve Sparrow
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 8:18 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: templates

actually, i’ve just realised this probably will not work anyway. as i don’t
think i can add audio to existing tracks without coppying the audio when i
import files.
So the question i guess is this. How do i apply the settings from one session
to another session. i’ve got all my eq, and compression sitting well in this
mix. it’s all bused out nicely. and if i can get the next mix sitting with
these settings, i’ll be half way there with the new mix.
Steve