From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steve Sparrow
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 12:34 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: waves tune

cool man. I guess the main question is did you get it to work. if so, how
accessible did you find it. some have said that it used to be in accessible. I
can seem to get to the controls of the plugin if i apply it to the track
through audio sweet.
not sure if i have all the controls. The thing is, when i select a key, and
then go to process audio, it doesn’t seem to change things much, But i think
it’s doing something, But i I’ve played with things like scale, and range, also
pitch position.
Any information on waves tune from anyone would be very much appreciated.

I will concidder autotune if waves tune does not work.
t,pain.10111 can anyone tell me if t.pain is comparrable to autotune. or am i
better to invest in antares.
I’m not necessarily after the auto tune effect. Just need good retuning.