In PT 10, I could get some stuff done in Windows with screen scraping
(IE, the virtual cursor of whatever screen reader), but nowhere near
enough to run the DAW the way I can on Mac. This might've changed in
PT 11 and up given that it seemed to be a pretty big re-write, but so
far as I know, no effort has gone into improving Windows accessibility
on Avids part, so if it is usable at all it'd be a happy accident.