Hi all,

I'm probably missing something but I'm not able to change parameters
with a lasting effect in plug-ins at the moment, thankfully I've no
mixes to finish anytime soon and its interesting getting buy on
presets for rough mixes.

Any parameter changes I make while transport is engaged or while
transport is stopped get changed back to the  plug-in or preset
default positions when I resume playback later.

I've tried changing  automation modes and tried writing in my changes
as automatin moves in the plug-in but no luck, no parameter changes
will stick for me.

I've scanned through the preferences but no setting seems to be
relevant to this.

Thanks for any answers possible solutions etc,

Brian.