Hi,
I really should know this so please excuse me for asking, but when i select
something and want to nudge the selection further back, can I with a short cut
key get to the end of the selection in order to nudge that part? You see I have
selected a part of the beginning of a song that i simply want to cut out, and
when i try nudging the selection so that it ends a little bit earlier than
where i put the marker i only get to the position where the marker is and i
can’t nudge it back any more than that, if you see what i mean. Is there any
particular edit mode i need to be in for this to work?
/Krister