Thanks for the feedback, Chuck and I had a good talk and he basically concurred
with what you have already stated. I appreciate the input.

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
TheOreoMonster
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 4:13 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Trying again before I make the plunge, UA Apollo interface

The short version of the story is the plug ins that you load as AAx or VST etc
in the DAW are accessible and all the presets are accessible in the DAW’s
native menu.  The UA mer  authorizing plug in purchase and or 14 day demos
(which you can reset twice and with each purchase you get another 14 day trial
for everything you don’t own) and the unison stuff isn’t accessible and
requires some eyes/making keyboard meastro scripts for etc. The folks at UA are
decent about TeamViewer to get you set up though.