Ok, cards on the table, In my opinion Pro Tools is so far ahead in the
accessibility stakes, it's not even funny. So, why have I switched to
Logic from PT?

Truth be known , I like them both, I think Logic's workflow is cool,
and just fits my style better like for example being able to work with
regions with VoiceOver, which you can't do with PT . And I like
Logic's virtual drummer, that's way cool. and a bunch of other things.

But Anyway, it's not just about the accessibility. I have a little
sight which helps me in a few cases in both Logic and P T. It's also
about things like price. Not everyone can affords tools or for that
matter Logic.

So, after all that waffle what am I saying here? Different strokes for
different folks and I for one, think it would be helpful to have a doc
showing what's accessible in each DAW and what isn't, not necessarily
a comparison between the two.

For example, sends are not yet accessible in Logic, but wait, track
stacks offer much of the functionality of sends and they are
accessible.

Just my take on things.