  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:59 PM
  Subject: Pace working on iLok License Manager accessibility

  I guess everybody must have missed my post from 2 days ago. Maybe everybody's
just stunned.

  Begin forwarded message:

    From: Slau Halatyn <slauhala...@gmail.com>

    Subject: brief update on iLok License Manager accessibility

    Date: September 15, 2015 at 10:47:04 AM EDT

    To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com

    Some of you will recall that Pace had indicated that they were shooting for
AES at the end of October as a timeframe for some progress on the accessibility
front for the iLok License Manager. I recently contacted the president of the
company as a gentle reminder of his previous projection.

    Without getting into details, things seem to be on track for accessibility
support on both Mac and windows for version 2.6 to be released roughly the end
of October or early November. It's likely that the accessibility work won't be
100% complete at that point but at least useable with subsequent improvements
in future releases. In the current Windows version 2.5, there's support for
authorization in a limited capacity but it was a good first step for their
primary programmer to go through the steps of implementation. Pace will be
moving to the new version of QT very soon and that will help in general. The
point is, things have progressed and we'll see some results in the near future.