From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Slau Halatyn
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 8:40 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: accessible iLok License Manager is now available for download

Well, folks, it's finally here. Go to iLok.com to download version 2.6 which is
fully accessible on the Mac.
I've done an audio quick start guide which was recorded a few days ago. I'll be
recording a new one with some updated information and corrections but this
version is still pretty much 99% accurate. You can grab it from the following
link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3016244/iLok%20License%20Manager%20v2.6%20Quick%20Start%20Guide%20for%20VoiceOver%20Users.m4a

I'll post some more information shortly.