Wow, thank you for sharing this with the list.

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
depic.resea...@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:51 AM
To: Pro Tools Accessibility
Subject: Accessible Peak Meter AAX plugin released

Dear Pro Tools Accessibility group,

I am a member of a research group called Design Patterns for Inclusive
Collaboration at Queen Mary University of London

Part of our research has involved accessibility of Digital Audio Workstations.

More on our research can be found here: http://depic.eecs.qmul.ac.uk
<http://depic.eecs.qmul.ac.uk>

Earlier this year we have released AccessiblePeakMeter: a VST/AU plug-in that
sonifies peak levels and makes them accessible to visually impaired musicians
and audio producers

I'd like to let you know that I have just published the plug-in in AAX format
for Pro Tools on Mac OS.

Please feel free to download it from
http://depic.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/apm/downloads.html

More info on our plug-in and usage instruction are also available on the
AccessiblePeakMeter website <http://depic.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/apm/downloads.html>

Hope you'll find this helpful

any feedback is welcome

best

Fiore Martin

--

Fiore Martin

Postgraduate Research Associate

School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science

Queen Mary University of London

Mile End road, London E1 4NS, UK.

Web: http://depic.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/DePIC_Research