Hey Andy,
I haven’t seen a lot of changes from the previous version, but I went ahead and
downloaded it.  I need to take time to read the what’s new documentation.
Anyway, if you log in to your avid master account, and then go to my products
and subscriptions, you should see your pro tools support plan with your system
ID.  You then either interact with that or move past that, and you should see
pro tools download.  You do need to interact with this and you will see a link
that says show.  You need to click this to have the download links show.  Stop
interacting with this and you will see your download links.  Hope this helps.
Brian