Yes that is very true Poppa. I run logic like a large bank of instruments if
you will for midi.
With the Mackie unit I am able to do all sorts of amazing things just as you
could in Protools but nothing edit and mixes like Protools. But logic is a
handy thing to have I would buy it before I bought extra plug-ins for Protools
to handle my midi  Deeds. I do some simple vocal things and the master Fater
being in the same place is awful handy as well. I am just now able to tie
everything up the way I had always envisioned it.
Ricky Prevatte LMBT1154