From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
studiojay
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 1:01 PM
To: Pro Tools Accessibility
Subject: This song is picking up a lot of steam in my country. Please give a
listen and share.

Hi everyone, I am quite excited as this song I just produced is really picking
up in my country Trinidad. I think it stands a chance of doing well
internationally as well. I did every thing in Pro Tools 12 from recording to
mixing. It is a new artist called Justin Cross. Looking forward to your
comments, and I would really appreciated if you can all  share it on Facebook
etc. Thanks in advance, Jason https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0k3YHiKKrU