Hey Cameron did you get my message on this? I may have an old email for you ,
or maybe my offer was no good? Let me know either way.
Take care

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cameron Strife
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 5:44 PM
To: logic-accessibil...@googlegroups.com; blind-...@groups.io;
blind-guitar...@yahoogroups.com; blind_musici...@yahoogroups.com;
freeenterpr...@yahoogroups.com; mixmast...@yahoogroups.com;
blindat...@blindtreasures.com; jso...@jsonar.org;
midimag...@mailman.midimag-xt.org; ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: FS: iMac, Pro Tools, eleven rack, microphone, focusrite saffire pro
40, vocal booth, 88 key midi controller and control surface, Thunderbolt audio
interface, bass, electric guitar etc.

Hi everyone.

Are you looking to jump into pro tools or Logic on Mac OSX? Sonar or
Reaper on the windows side? Need more flexible i/o? Tools for your
home studio? If so...

Please write to me off list at: came...@cameronstrife.com to make an
offer on any of the below items. If someone wanted more than one item,
they would get a discount! I only accept payment via pay pal and
always ship with tracking and insurance... Buyers in Canada, the UK,
and Europe are welcome to make me an offer as well but please keep in
mind that shipping and insurance is quite expensive when shipping
internationally.

I need to acoustically treat this room and consolidate my recording
setup so shoot me an offer. You never know...

Thanks,

Cameron.

21 inch Apple iMac with Intel quad core I7 processor at 2.8gHz per
core, 16gb of ddr3 ram, internal 256gb solid state hard drive,
internal 1tb mechanical drive, Intel Thunderbolt, Firewire 800,
airport wireless, bluetooth, sd card reader, microphone, web cam,
stereo speakers, headphone jack, line in jack, superdrive etc. Machine
is in good condition with no heating issues or hard drive performance
etc. (There is a small dent on the right edge of the monitor portion
but this will not get any worse and does not effect the display
quality according to a couple of sighted people I had check it out. It
is an easy repair but I'm not attempting it. In any case, it's purely
cosmetic.) Keyboard, mouse, and power chord included.

Focusrite Saffire pro 40 20 in, 20 out 24 bit 96kHz firewire
audio/midi interface for mac and windows. (Can be used with firewire
or Thunderbolt ports.) Features include one rack u size, eight
microphone preamps, eight line in jacks, eight line outs, two front
panel nutrick jacks for microphones or line level sources, phantom
power, pad, two headphone outs with seperat volume controls, midi
ports, adat, SPDIF, as well as two firewire ports for daisy chaining
etc. It supports every sort of setup from stereo up to 7.1 surround!
Power cable, firewire cable, and original box included.

Nectre Impact 88xl 88 key midi controller keyboard with pitch bend,
mod wheel, trigger pads, and control surface on board. (Works with Pro
Tools, Logic, Sonar, Reaper etc.) Original box and pedal included.

Ibanez cir70irp Iron Label solid body electric guitar with 24 fret
nitro wizard neck, bound rosewood fretboard, mahogany body, Gibraltar
fixed bridge, 2 DiMarzio hum buckers, one DiMarzio single coil, one
volume, one tone, five way pickup selector etc. Includes gig bag or
Gator ATA TSA flight case.

Avid Eleven rack guitar preamp, bass preamp, mic preamp, and 24 bit
audio/midi interface with the Sweetwater expansion pack installed,
mint condition with cables and original box.

SE electronics 2200a2c large diaphragm condenser microphone with pad
and high pass filter. Great for vocals, acoustic instruments, or an
overhead mic. Includes original box, manual, custom shock mount, and
pop filter etc.

Avid pro tools 10 and 11 license for mac and windows on an iLok 2
dongle. (I didn't upgrade with this so you can at a later date if you
want to move to version 12...)

Mint Resident Audio T2 24 bit Thunderbolt audio/midi interface for mac
and windows eight and above. Features include two nutrik xlr/line
inputs, phantom power, midi jacks, main stereo outs, and two headphone
outputs. Includes a Thunderbolt cable which was sold separately. The
unit is bus powered and is very well built! It could easily fit in a
laptop case with a laptop and other stuff.

Liteweight portable vocal booth, approx six feet high. The frame is
made of pvc piping and is easy to assemble and disassemble. The three
walls are made of an outer layer of coarse fabric and the inner layer
is acoustic foam on all three sides.

Near mint Sheckter Stiletto custom four string solid body electric
bass with oil finish, EMG pickups, and active EQ circuit. Hard case or
gig bag included;it's your choice. The bass has low action and sounds
great!