Your right and I tried to, but I think that he didn't realize how right I was
until he got home and started really listening to the song.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
TheOreoMonster
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 12:59 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: creating a dynamic click track

Yeah probably best to explain to clients upfront  the benefits of recording to
a click track up front especially since it could cost them more money down the
line when you gotta spend time tempo mapping their track or etc. Usually once I
explain that benefit to the few clients i have had they get used to using a
metronome pretty quickly lol  Best of luck.