From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Pavel Vlcek
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 7:30 AM
To: Pro Tools Accessibility
Subject: How to start with Pro tools

Hi all,,

after a long time, I am going to learn with Pro tools. Can someone tell me, how
to start using Pro tools? I have q-con pro controller, which uses mackie
protocol, but I do not know, how to create track, ready for recording - midi or
microphone. I can create track, but I can not find options where to assign
input / output etc. Can you help me with starting using Pro Tools 12.4.0? Can
you describe me the app interface? Logic is more easier, but I want to use Pro
tools.

So for the first time, I want to try create a session with one synthesiser
track and with one audio track. And where can I find setup for daw controller?
I can see my q-con pro in midi inputs.

Thank you for your assistance,

Pavel