I believe that they are all accessible, but I am not sure if they are broken up
into modules like the pro version. On Version 5 that I had I didn’t like the
fact that I had to go through dozens of parameters in order to get to just one
affect.

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Niklas Karlsson
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2016 11:28 AM
To: Pro Tools accessibility
Subject: Izotope music production bundle

Hi all,

I’ve heard a lot about Izotope’s products and have tried a few of them, and
they seem to be quite accessible.

I’m thinking about buying some plugs for my music production.

To save a little money, I’m thinking about the Izotope music production bundle
which includes:

Ozone 7 advanced

Nectar 2 production suite

Alloy 2

Trash 2

Insight

Just wondering if all of them are accessible, just so I don’t spend money on
things I don’t will be able to use. J

All the best,

Niklas