Brian, I am currently using the $30 a month sounds online package. You
get something like 9 packages including strings, drums, and pianos.
The plugs are not accessible, but I've saved several presets, and I
have a control surface to dial in if need be. I don't find that I need
much more access once loading the preset. If you decide to try, I
think you can get a 30 day free trial, I could give you my presets.

On 6/27/16, Slau Halatyn <slauhala...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> On one or two occasions, I've had a virtual instrument decide to not pass
> any audio. As far as I can recall, it happened after some kind of unexpected
> error like a cPU problem or the like. If I remember correctly, rebooting Pro
> Tools seemed to fix it but, if that didn't help, I might have even rebooted
> the computer and things got back in line. Again, it's only happened to me
> perhaps twice so I don't even remember how it was resolved. Let us know what
> you find.
> Slau
>
> On Jun 27, 2016, at 6:23 PM, Steve Sparrow <i...@sparrowsound.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi anyone got any ideas here. I’m mixing a proc here. I have a bunch of
>> instrument tracks. But a couple of them have decided not to let me here
>> any audio. I’ve done some googling on this and have found that it may be
>> somewhere in the midi assignment. But if this is the case, i’m not really
>> sure what to change. I’ve found when i duplicate the track, the audio
>> comes back, but often another instrument track has been muted in some way.
>> I do realise the best way would have been to bounce the tracks down to
>> audio files first. But well i didn’t do that this time. I can do this if
>> need be, but it would mean going back on the mix, i’d like to just get
>> this audio back for now if possible.
>> Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
>> steve

Warm Regards:
Matt Diemert
330-980-0046