Clicking the Nudge Control button pops up a menu for switching modes and
values, at least the default values. the shortcuts work exactly the same way.
The experience has improved but with one quirk. The only way to get to the
nudge value field to read the current value is to bring up the Item Chooser in
the Edit window and type n u d g e and that will bring up 4 items, the last of
which is the actual numeric field that you can read or click on to change.
Slau