Aha Thank sso much for all These info.
but, am very new to Mac, can we make like scripts or something for the
Voice over to Read the Kontakt Screen? I don't want to perciouse the
Hole Komplete, and am using the latest version from kontakt on
windows, all I can do is to load and save patches.
it's not ok but it's ok for me now.
so, even if I well buy the controller I will not e able to use it with
 all myt libraries.
any Other Ideas?

On 7/7/16, Ronald van Rhijn <pa...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Kevin, thanks for that info. It’s essential to know cause I want to use
> third party Kontakt plugs with a Komplete Control. I now hear this for the
> first time the plugs need to be of the new NKS standard.
> Thanks again.
>
> Ronald
>

>> Op 7 jul. 2016, om 00:49 heeft Kevin Reeves <reeves...@gmail.com> het
>> volgende geschreven:
>>
>> The only way for this to work, is if you were to purchase one of the
>> control keyboards. Then, as long as the contact libraries you were
>> interested in using complied with the NKS standard, which is pretty new,
>> they would be accessible. There is no other way. The native instruments
>> website has a growing list of third-party libraries that use this  nKS
>> standard.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jul 5, 2016, at 3:17 PM, Ramy Moustafa <ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> So, for me i depend on most of my tracks on third party libraries on
>>> kontakt like vienna and so on, is there a sorution?
>>>
>>> Ramy moustafa saber
>>> Musicc instructor at:
>>> faculty of musical education
>>> music arranger and sound engineer