  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 5:07 AM
  Subject: Re: List with tools to get to work within PT

  Hi Rui,

  The prices change all the time depending on what’s on sale, etc but it’s
roughly anywhere from $1,000 up to around $2,000 depending on which controller
you get. If you have a controller already, you can opt for the S-25 which is a
25-key controller you can use to access the presets and adjust parameters and
you can use your existing keyboard for performance.

  In Pro Tools, you instantiate an instance of the Komplete Kontrol plug-in and
load the various instruments through it including Kontakt. I haven’t loaded
third-party libraries but I know others have had some success if the libraries
are NKS compliant. Native Instruments have a bunch more info on their site.

  Since warp markers aren’t accessible, I don’t know of any way to reliably
create them and quantize them. That doesn’t mean it’s impossible but it’s not a
straight-forward process as far as I understand it. Some programmers tried to
look into it but it wasn’t a simple thing to implement. Perhaps it’ll happen in
the future.

  HTH,
  Slau

    On Sep 7, 2016, at 2:33 PM, Rui Vilarinho <ruivilarinhomu...@gmail.com>