Hi everyone,

Just a quick question:
I want to change the default output for when I create a new track.
I'm currently working with a client who has an audio interface with 16 outs
and want to set the default output to 15/16 in stead of 1/2.
>From what I know so far, there is a settings in the I/O window, just under
audition paths, that says "Default output for new track", but Voiceover
doesn't appear to see it.
So I just wonder what the best way is to accomplish this?

All the best,
Niklas