Here’s an important new development for our community. A new free product
specifically designed for blind users of Pro Tools has been released today and
it’s called Flo Tools. Point your browsers at
http://flotools.github.io <http://flotools.github.io/>
and get these free scripts for Pro Tools and, yes, we said, “scripts for Pro
Tools.” You’ll need Keyboard Maestro to trigger them. These are scripts that
perform and automate certain tasks and provide feedback through VoiceOver.
Everything you need to know can be found at the web site. There’s a detailed
Read Me file plus an “Intro to Flo Tools” mp3. This open source project will
transform the way blind users use Pro Tools. Since it’s open source, other
programmers can get involved and who knows what this might eventually lead to
but, right now, it’s the most exciting development in Pro Tools accessibility
this community has seen in years. Flo Tools is brought to you by Chi Kim, Rocco
Fiorentino and Slau Halatyn.

The Flo Tools Team