Guys, this subject has briefly come up a time or two, though it's been
discussed in only very little detail from what I can see.

Recently, I was very very fortunate to be given an Alva Satelite Pro 584 80
cell display. Yes, you heard right, donated! Don't ask. It was offered, and I
took it before the person could change their mind. LOL!

Anyway, so, I'm curious. Be it this display, or another one, doesn't matter,
for those of you who own displays, be it stand alones, or be it ones on a note
taker that you sometimes connect to yolur mac as a display, have you all found
really any benefits of using both braille as well as speech output?  Are there
things you seem to be able to monitor or keep track of better with having a
display, that without one, you feel it would make your workflow ever so
slightly more difficult? Now that I have a display, and it's not one I'm
borrowing or one that the state could take back or anything, this thing's mine
forever, I'd really like to know how I could maybe put it to use in my music
production, if at all.

I'm thinking about seeing if Hadley  School has a braille music corse, but
that's a whole different topic.

Anyway, like I said, I'd be extremely interested in talking with any of you
either on list, off list, via phone, via Skype, e-mail, however you all see
fit. I would just like to see how far I could maybe take this with my display
to further enhance things, if at all.  Or, on the contrary, do you all find
that braille with PT more slows you down?

Let me know.

Chris.