Hi Chi!

I always only get the audio signal, when double tapping.
One single time I also got the message, that all tracks are unarmed. But only
one time and with a wrong action.
Could it be a timing issue.

Best! / Martin

On Oct 16, 2016, at 10:20 PM, Chi Kim <chigook...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Martin, so double tap doesn't seem to throw an error anymore after you checking
some things. For all double taps, the output is false, that's the expected
output.

Change the macro to ignore result, and see if the double tap gives you any
feedback with voiceover now.

Chi