  From: Vinny Pedulla
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 10:07 PM
  Subject: Re: ProTools access team talk channel now available.

  Hey Slau,
  You can get it to work on the  Mac, but it's not as accessible as it is on
Windows.
  I find that the iOS version on the iPhone is probably the most usableā€¦

  HTH,
  Vinny
  Email: vinnypedu...@gmail.com

  On Oct 15, 2016, at 4:04 PM, Slau Halatyn <slauhala...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks, Kevin. Do you find that iOS works better or Mac OS? Any reason to
prefer one over the other?
    Slau