To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 3:12 AM
Subject: FloTools - Unarming all tracks is fixed

Hi Chi and list!

I just wanna let you know, that now the FT scripts are working as expected on both of my Macs. The problem was that PT 12.4.0 labels an AUX track “Auxiliary Track” and not “AUX Track” like in later PT versions.

Having had a good Skype session yesterday with Chi, he was able to apply this PT behaviour to the FT scripts.
Thanks again for that Chi.

Best! / Martin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.