I'm a little slow on these lists, but I do get to these things after a
while, and wow amn I ever glad I got to this one. I have to tell you,
your voice makes me think of a combination of Springsteen and Covane,
but neither of those would sing this kind of song. The music is a
little like some old Springsteen, too, just without Clarence (LOL).
The dual guitars are nice, and so's the drumwork. Very nicely done.