Hi Chris,
Yes but its sorta like "UAD we want to do it BUT! time will tell.
I've just spent 3 weeks going back and forth with Waves about the Ir.l presets
that got broke migrating from my old pt box to the pt 12.6 box and they might
be doing something about it.
Until then "move mouse" will get you to the load menu every time its just a bit
whacked out with how many steps you make.
Contact me off list if you want the waves presets current up to the diamond
bundle.
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust