Hi Joy,
Heres how to do it in pro tools.
Put stutter edit on the first insert of your vocal track.
Step 2 create a midi track and assign it to that instance of stutter edit.
Step 3 arm your midi track, record any moves you make from  your  midi keyboard
where you want it to stutter.
Thats about all! :)
Remember when stutter edit is first instantiated just about every key of your
midi keyboard is already assigned to the gestures.
Talk soon
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust