Hi FloTools team and list!

I installed FT2.0 and most of the new good stuff seams to work.

One thing in the plug-in view for e.g. the 7 band eq...
Navigating via Control+ArrowKeys works fine, but the mouse click -
Shift+VO+Space - does not work.
Pressing the hardware mouse in that situation works.

What do I have to set up to have the best appearance of the plug-in window.
Or what else could be wrong.

Thanks and regards! / Martin