Hi Slau!

Talking about that version of Strike2 which is not comming with  the expansion
pack, there are no presets in my folder:
Mac OSX ▸ Programme ▸ AIR Music Technology ▸ Strike

The Pro Tools Plug/In file Strike.aax is version 2.0.7.19000.

Could this be a difference between the two versions?

Best! / Martin