Martin,

Remember, Air has not yet released the fix for the Mini Grand piano
with Sierra.  There is also an issue with Apple’s cursor tracking in
Sierra and is particularly frustrating in Pro Tools 12 that is yet to
be resolved.  Sierra is not a shipwreck of an OS; just a few bugs that
might frustrate your use in the OS with Pro Tools.

Also, I don’t know your video card, but there were problems with El
Capitan and greatly slowed video refresh rates in Pro Tools.

My suggestion would be for you to keep checking with Avid’s
compatibility list until moving forward with Pro Tools 12 and Sierra.
Old adage, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it…

Sean A.