Hi all!

Some time ago I wrote that I'm not able to work with the MIDI event list in
PT because of having problems with double mouse clicks.
All times when performing a double mouse click by pressing Shift+VO+Space
the clicks select another event than the desired one.

Further I just realized that I'm also not able to work with mouse down.
When trying to press mouse down on a track in the mnix whindow VO reports
something else than "mouse down on track xy".

I think that some mouse settings are broken here.
Maybe in system prefs mouse, system prefs accessibility, VoiceOver utility
or a mix of them.
Another idea is that the whindow layouts of PT are mixed up somehow.

I have the same problems on 2 macs.

So could someone give me a helpful hint where to start searching?

Thanks and best! / Martin