Hi Jesse,
,
Great.
The presets and key commands are a good quick fix.
In fact the key commands would make it faster for sighted users I believe.
Not having to direct the mouse and so forth and so forth. :)
May be we can get 50 or 100 of the list to make the same suggestions to Amir
and see them implemented ASAP!
Jesse, What part of the "globe" are you located in?
Talk soon
Chuck