Hi all,

So as the subject explains I updated my second machine to test out how
things would work with the latest OS and latest PT version.

I've been mixing on the go this week and am a bit frustrated to find
that the following things have changed which greatly slow down my
workflow, so far I think these may be the only issues to pop up.

Firstly, when using the command option W key stroke to close plugin
windows, Voice Over jumps focus back to the top of the mix window i.e.
the left as you arrow with voice over, where as before closing the
window would land me back on the name of the track I was working on,
which I believe is the proper behaviour.

Further more when I arrow back over from the top of the mix window to
get back to the track I was working on it will sometimes randomly
arrive into the insert section of the track I was working on as I pass
by, as though it kind of half remembers I had been working on that
track or something. A bit strange and laborious.

Secondly, a small detail but a little annoying, I always set hot spot
5 to the trackless table for speed of track selection and such, but it
used to automatically interact with he trackless table, now I have to
manually interact with the track list table after I jump to the hot
spots, not a major deal but its an extra key stroke in my work flow
that used to be unnecessary.

I haven't really tried solving these issues beyond running the
installer for flo tools again and have not yet had time to start from
a clean PT session to see if the problems still occur.

My main studio machine is still on Yosemite and as some of you may
recall, I couldn't check the box to let voice over be controlled by
apple script, so there fore couldn't install flo tools, so given the
change in behaviour of flo tools after upgrading my second machine,
I'm a little hesitant to do the same to my main machine just to get
flo tools up and running in case anything else goes wrong.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as always and hopefully I
managed to get the message across relatively concisely,

Brian.