Hi John Andre,
Unfortunately, individual level meters are not readable in any plug-in windows.
As it's not an automation parameter, the standard method of accessing
information doesn't apply. It's the kind of thing where each input, output,
gain reduction meter, etc. would have to be made accessible for each
plug-in—not likely to happen any time soon but anything can happen eventually :)
Best,
Slau