Hi John & list,

this is a good time to Drop an email this guy Amir Vinci <a...@waves.com> at
waves and please ask him about VoiceOver access!
On the other hand as long as you have a controller you can do it.
I have a C|24 and the Waves diamond bundle plus and work all of whats in that
bundle.
Amir thinks I'm the only VoiceOver Waves user in the world lets let him know in
a business like fashion that there are many others out here! :)
Thanks
Chuck