Hi Steve,
The tool bar is on its way and the pt presets also.
the latest version of waves that I'm poking around in seems to bee usable
with"Apples" Screenreader VoiceOver!  ;)
Just have Waves tech remote in to your box & tell them Chuck Reichel sent you!
LOL
The parameters that I worked with were all changing with VO.
No need for a surface!
Although faders at your hands is still much quicker!
PS just a note.
What seemed to be the last "tipping Point" for waves was the last time I bought
H-Reverb I left a stinging!!! review on the waves site.
companies cant afford to have these bad voiceOver accessibility reviews on
there site!
Thats after many years!!! Waves  said "UNCLE"!
I mentioned this because "UAD
" is the next "target"!
Actually UaD & I have been going back & forth for the last 3 years so if any
body buys a uad plug please please please leave a to the point review for;
them on there site.
Also put the waves VO announcement link in your uad review so the can see for
them selves its real!
Heres the uad owner email;
Bill Putnam <put...@uaudio.com>
This email is actually the owner of Universal Audio!

Talk soon
Chuck