Hello all,

This is my first post to this Google Group. I work in a Scottish Secondary
School and we support pupils, who are severely sight impaired, to access
the curriculum and learning.

However, we are having great difficulty in making Pro Tools accessible for
a senior pupil, as the level of detail that is displayed on the Monitor is
far too small. The pupil's Near Vision is around N36.

Can anyone offer advice in relation to this please?

Kind regards,

Paul