I have one. It's a fantastic device. My only issue I have is that sometimes
when you move between sessions it doesn't reset the faders. This might be an
early firmware issue. I keep meaning to call tech-support and bring this to
their attention, but haven't done so yet. Other than that, it is an absolutely
fantastic device and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone