Personally a huge fan of Valhalla Vintage Verb and all of his plug-ins are
great value at $50.00 for each one.  Low CPU footprint and extremely easy to
authorise.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Slau Halatyn
Sent: 17 August 2017 04:00
To: PTAccess List
Subject: Re: Changing parameters in Waves plugins

Hey Nate,

If there was an easy way to simply copy and paste the hundreds of plug-ins
into my reply, that would make things a whole lot easier :) To generalize, I
take full advantage of all of the stock plug-ins plus the bundles that Avid
has put out over the years. That includes things like the Pultec, Fairchild,
Joe Meek, Voce bundles, among others. I'm also a fan of the stomp box
plug-ins that came out a couple of years ago. I use the Sound Toys plug-ins
a lot and a number of Plug-in Alliance offerings. There are some things that
I use all the time and some things that occasionally get instantiated. There
are the meat and potato plug-ins that virtually always get used like the
stock plug-ins and there are those that are more utilitarian like Pitch'n
Time, RX6, Drum Leveler, SPL Transient Designer, etc. Then there are things
like Altiverb, Arousor and some of the Sound Toys stuff that are more a
matter of taste from project to project.

All of that stuff is, of course, more on the audio side. Virtual Instruments
naturally includes Komplete Ultimate, all of the AIR expansions, Mach 5,
Ravenscroft, Ivory and… I can't think of what else off the top of my head
right now. Hope that answers your question.
Slau

> On Aug 16, 2017, at 3:31 PM, Nathaniel Kile <heavens4r...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Slau,
> Out of curiosity, what plugins are you using now a days?
> Thanks,
> Nate

Behalf Of Slau Halatyn
> Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 5:56 AM
> To: PTAccess List
> Subject: Re: Changing parameters in Waves plugins
>
> I don't use Waves plug-ins anymore but, if you're using Flo Tools, you can
create a Plug-in View that will click on the coordinates for the parameters
so you can simply type in the value. It would take some sighted assistance
to initially find those places on screen but, from then on, you'll be able
to enter values after navigating and clicking the mouse. Of course, that
would have to be done for each separate plug-in. Just an option.

<eml...@a-pro-studio.no> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> When interacting with the parameters in E-Channel and other Waves
plugins, I find that it takes a whole lot of arrowing to change the
parameters. Any tricks out there to change the parameters faster or set a
specific value for a parameter? I miss the way it works in the AVID plugin
parameters :)