Hi Brian,
For what its worth I and several other PT "pros" don't use flowtools mainly
because when working in other studios they wouldn't even think of letting you
install anything on their studio "work Box".
That would make it a bit sticky "slow" while trying to engineer a session in a
different studio always trying to remember which set of key commands should I
issue to accomplish a pt task.
Time is money!
JMO

Chuck
"God does not play dice with the universe"
"Albert Einstein’