Hello all,
First of all I would like to apologize as I’m sure every once in a while people
send emails to this list with this type of questions. I will try and be as
brief as I can.

I am a classical concert pianist and have a fair amount of recording equipment
at home. I have a nice space with a concert grand, and record myself often
while practicing etc. In classical music the DAW that’s used in most cases is
Sequoia by Magix, which includes certain crossfades specifically designed for
us. Sequoia is not available on the Mac, and is not accessible on Windows
either as far as I know. Knowing that Pro Tools is probably not the ideal DAw
for me I am thinking of purchasing it anyways, because I understand it’s fully
accessible with VoiceOver. Is that correct? In principle I don’t plan on
dealing with huge multitrack projects. My projects generally include 4-6
tracks, and essentially what I need is a DAW that will allow me to efficiently
edit audio, making extremely precise cuts at exact points, using crossfades to
transition between different takes etc. Up until now I have been using Reaper
for recording, and then I would render all of my takes to stereo WAV files and
use Audacity to make all the edits, which works surprisingly well. Would I gain
a lot by moving to Pro Tools? Are all of these tasks accessible? Is the latest
version of Pro Tools the best in terms of accessibility with VoiceOver on mac
OS?
Thanks again, and I’m sorry for my ignorance!

IC