Do I understand if we are in the PT Access group we also need to join PT
WhatsApp group?

Andre J.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Slau Halatyn
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2017 10:34 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: WhatsApp group

OK, well, I'm sure there's nobody in the other groups who is a Pro Tools user
who doesn't know about the PT WhatsApp group but, hey, great. Now you can
update the document that's in the WannaPlay group because the original link was
wrong. I fixed it in the PT Access and KK Drop Box. If you care to update the
wannaPlay Drop Box document which I'm not sharing in, by all means. Cheers!

> On Nov 8, 2017, at 10:23 AM, Phil Muir <i...@accessibilitytraining.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> Good stuff!!  Also copied it to the complete drop box and wanna play
> drop box links folders as there could be PT users there that don't
> know about the group.

---