Can’t ever see Pro Tools for PC becoming accessible as the UI in Windows is
somewhat non standard and probably doesn’t have the hooks in place to make it
accessible on the PC and am not sure that Avid would be committed to making it
accessible in spite of us having UI Automation and MSAA available for them to
use which all Windows screen readers including Narrator on Windows 10 can plug
into.  Having said that you still have some great options on PC if that’s the
rout you choose to go.  For instance, Samplitude Pro X3 Suite which is
basically 98% of Sequoia is on a special until the 20th of December.  You can
currently use it with free Jaws scripts which you will find here:

http://www.samplitudeaccess.org.uk/

Until the 20th you can get it for $149.99, £114.99 or € 149, 00.  Links for
that are below:

UK web page:

http://www.magix.com/gb/samplitude/upgrade/20171114-upgrade-samplitude-pro-x-suite/#c704187

US web page:

http://www.magix.com/us/samplitude/upgrade/20171114-upgrade-samplitude-pro-x-suite/#c704187

EUROS web page:

http://www.magix.com/index.php?id=24739&L=111

There is also Reaper which is great value for money at $60.00 and you can get
that here:

https://www.reaper.fm/

  _____